Every summer I am faced with the same dilemma: what do I wear over my outfits in the evenings if the restaurant is cold, or if it gets a bit breezy outside, or when the office feels like an igloo? Problem solved everyone! The summer scarf has become a wardrobe staple for me, always draped on the back of my desk chair or shoved in the bottom of my purse.
|Scarf: Michael Kors Collection, Shirt: Phillip Lim; Jeans: Current/Elliot|
Light enough to keep away the chills, but never makes you hot. It also doubles as a shawl so really it's a win-win and a must have accessory. You can even share a solid colored one with your BF. What is not to love here?!
You gotta get one!
1. Top Shop Ladder Print Scarf $36
2. Cecilla De Bucourt Scarf at Barney's $79
3. Love Quotes Linen Lurex Scarf $175
4. Madewell Far and Wide Scarf $55
5. J.Crew Printed Fine Weave Scarf $60
6. Theodora & Callum Scarf $175
7. Zara Printed Scarf $25.99
8. Mulberry Peace and Love Printed Scarf at Net-a-Porter.com $350
9. DVF Multicolored Scarf $82