A big congratulations to one of our dearest blogger friends, Anna from See Jane Work Play Live, on her wedding!
While Anna's off to Mexico getting hitched and honeymooning, B&B has been called to fill in- what a treat!! We can only imagine how crazed Anna must be tying together all the last minute details. We figured we could leave all the dirty details (use your imagination) to Anna's trusted bridal party, soo we decided to focus on what we consider to be the 'fun' stuff... honeymoon attire. Duh!
Don't forget to pack a good book and sunblock!
Wishing you and your darling hubby a lifetime of health and happiness.
1. Aztec Bucket Bag, Old Navy $19.94
2. Cutout Lace Up Flats, Joie $225
3. Santorini Clutch, Michael Michael Kors $178
4. Crochet Knit Headband, Missoni $110
5. Absolutely Shore and Too Too Hot Nail Polish, Essie $8 each
6. Gold Plated Coin Earrings, Kenneth Jay Lane $50
7. Orange Crush Thong Sandal, Old Navy $12.50
8. Silk Satin Maxi Kaftan, Halston Heritage $495
9. Crosshatch Chambray Shirt, J.Crew $78
10. Lip Buffer, C.O Bigelow $7.50
11. Striped Cotton Shorts, Aubin & Wills $80
12. Striped Bikini, Zara $25.90
13. Heritage Sparkled Leather Bracelet, Banana Republic $45
14. Carla Straw Fedora, Steven Alan $135
15. Rose Gold Knot Necklace, Kara Ross $230
16. Orange Drop Lense Oversized Sunnies, Topshop $22
17. Leather Handled Straw Tote, Mar y Sol $98